Eleanor Kaplan Adams
Counselor and Advocate for Legal Immigration.
I am experienced in the following types of applications:
* Family members of U.S. Citizens, including spouses, parents, children, and siblings. Family members of Legal Permanent Residents, including spouses and unmarried children (I-130).
* FiancÃ©(e)s of U.S. Citizens (I-129F).
* Adjustment of Status (I-485).
* Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (I-751).
* Temporary status for employees and investors, including H-1B, L-1, E, O, and R (I-129).
* PERM cases
* Permanent employment applications for professional, skilled and unskilled workers, including labor certification, and Immigrant Petitions (I-140).
* Permanent employment applications without labor certification for International Managers, Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professor or Researcher, Registered Nurses (I-140) and Religious Workers (I-360).
* Adjustment of Status for workers and their family members (I-485).
* Affirmative applications to Asylum Office.
* Defensive applications in Removal Proceedings.
* Spouses and minor children of Asylees (I-730).
* Asylee Adjustment (I-485).
* Appeals to Board of Immigration Appeals and U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals (9th Circuit).
* Naturalization (N-400).
* Citizenship at Birth (N-600 and Passport Applications).
* Citizenship after Naturalization of parents (N-600, N-600K, and Passport Applications).
* Appeals (N-336).
Eleanor K Adams
110 West C St #2206
San Diego CA 92101
Tel: 619 238-1121
Fax: 619 238-0505