Philip Palmer Lindsley
Serving the legal needs of San Diego's elder and disabled communities, their families, and caregivers
At San Diego Elder Law Center, our practice is limited to Elder and Disability Law. In particular, we assist our clients with:
* Qualifying for Medi-Cal nursing home coverage, while avoiding or minimizing "share of cost" and State recovery actions
* Preserving our clients' estates for the benefit of themselves, their spouses, children and heirs
* Coping with the legal problems posed by dementia, incapacity, disability, or death
* Protecting the elderly from financial abuse
* Preserving eligibility for public benefits in face of inheritance or other new income or assets
We at San Diego Elder Law Center help Senior Citizens in matters of conservatorship, estate planning, Medi-Cal, disabilities, special needs trusts, power of attorney, probate, and more.
Elder Law: the area of the law which impacts the lives of older Americans and their families. Elder law addresses elder care planning issues, including access to appropriate medical and personal care, coordinating private and public resources to finance the cost of care, income assistance benefits, and taxation. Our Elder Law practice specializes in conservatorship, general estate planning, estate and trust administration issues (e.g. wills, trusts, and probate). We can assist with counseling and planning for incapacity with medical directives and other alternative decision making documents, as well as for possible long-term care planning concerns, such as home health care, nursing home care, and hospice care. We are in San Diego, California.
Philip P Lindsley
San Diego Elder Law Center
4364 Bonita Rd #461
Bonita CA 91902-1421
Tel: 619 235-4357
Fax: 619 472-0700